Project Manager, APAC, BBC Storyworks
Be part of an expanding content team on the cutting edge of digital advertising, at the heart of BBC Global News limited. BBC StoryWorks produces innovative, world-class, bespoke content marketing service for BBC advertisers (external clients) via the Worldwide Advertising Sales team in APAC (its internal client).
The primary purpose of the role as project manager and digital producer will be to own and deliver multi-format content campaigns across BBC.com and BBC World News, and to support your line manager, the Senior Project manager in APAC, to ensure that all deals are project managed optimally.
This includes managing one or multiple cross-functional teams, 3rd party companies and cross-programme dependencies.
- Planning, coordinating and owning the production process across multiplatform solutions, including: video, advertisement features and digital technologies with stakeholder support.
- A commitment to cost management and budget optimization of your projects.
- Smooth, regular and transparent co-ordination between the internal BBC stakeholders, clients and external suppliers.
- Actively building & sustaining key stakeholder relationships, taking ownership of project delivery and assessing business satisfaction with delivered results.
- Provide weekly progress reports on projects/campaigns to internal and clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- Organised and have great attention to detail, love maximizing efficiencies and using work flow management systems.
- A ‘can do’ person, somebody who sees challenges instead of problems
- Able to thrive under pressure and be comfortable juggling multiple projects
- A very clear and confident communicator, able to be forthright and maintain your objective focus with delivery and quality your top priority
Salary: Local Terms and Conditions apply
Please note, the maximum salary for this role is SGD4,833 per month
Any offer of employment with the BBC will be conditional upon you having the right to work in Singapore
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background
The BBC is currently implementing a Career Path Framework which will result in employees being aligned to generic job titles and job descriptions. Consequently, successful applicants may be realigned to a slightly different job title shortly after joining the BBC.