Audience Executive, BBC Global News
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's leading news and media organisations on a portfolio of award-winning, global, consumer-facing websites and products.
BBC Global News connect brands to the power of BBC audiences through our commercially funded international news, sport and features platforms, across TV, online, social and our apps.
Over half the global online audience watch or view the BBC on a monthly basis, attracting audiences with vastly differing characteristics. BBC Global News has the unique ability to engage influential, affluent audiences through vivid and authentic storytelling.
Your primary objective is to provide support and assistance for the Audience Data Manager in working with our audience and contextual solutions offering on a day to day basis and continuing to drive revenue through the selling of audience segments, contextual/brand safety solutions, audience extension and any future products.
- Manage collection of audience data across the BBC site
- Assist with sales to ensure delivery of audience and contextual/brand safety targeted ad campaigns, audience extension and any future products
- Create monthly and adhoc reports
- Deliver insight from these reports which show clear risks and opportunities that teams can take into market
- Deliver best practice in selling audience/contextual solutions to sales teams
- Assist in training and development across sales
- Work with P&I team to improve yield and maximise revenue
- Cover off P&I work when team member is absent or in supporting workloads
- Become proficient in all BBC advertising technology systems
- Work with the team in implementing new systems
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient at Excel and Power point
- Knowledge of Tableau or DMP’s is desirable
- Pro-activity and attention to detail with an eye on the big picture
- Enthusiasm for Digital and Technology changes
- Comfortable with numbers and data
- Collaborative approach
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to prioritise and have multi-tasking abilities
Contract type: Permanent
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here